James's Beard

A place for me to write.

Name:
Location: Cleveland, Ohio, United States

Just a young man trying to make it on sheer wit, guile, and dumb luck.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Sometimes Double Murders Are Funny


Sure, it looks like Batman's overreacting to an honest mistake. The guy dresses up like a bat to fight crime, so overreacting is pretty much par for the course. But I like to think that Robin is the jerk here. I can just picture him slipping mom and dad references into his everyday conversations with Batman. He's just trying to get the best of him. I'm glad Batman showed him who's the boss in Wayne Manor. I'm starting a petition to get this scene into the next Nolan Batman movie, and every Batman movie or television show from here on out. Yes, I think it is that awesome.

Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home